JESUS FAMILY CHAPEL
(877) 711-1817 ♦ P. O. Box 930640, Norcross, GA 30003 ♦ email@example.com ♦ www.jesuspeople1.net
SATANIC INITIATIONS AND DEDICATIONS
Introduction To Satanic Initiation And Dedication
Definition of initiation
• Initiation is the process or ritual by which an individual is admitted into a covenant-binding society.
• The rites, ceremonies, ordeals, or instructions with which one is made a member of a sect or society or is invested with a particular function or status
• The condition of being initiated into some experience or sphere of activity : KNOWLEDGEABLENESS
Demonic dedication is the process or ritual of consecration or setting something or somebody apart for an unholy or evil purpose or for an evil deity. Initiation can also be defined as Satan’s method of evangelism. He (Satan) does not come openly, but he employs deceitful ploys and tricks. M Anyone who has at one time or the other been involved in some form of cult, false religion, voodoo, palm reading, Halloween, or star reading needs deliverance.
There are different types of satanic initiations and dedications. Some initiations are easily recognizable while others need special illumination and spiritual revelation from God for them to be exposed. Some initiations are done openly, while others are disguised. Whatever the case, an initiation is binding, no matter the process. There is no such thing as a big or small initiation; all initiations are deadly.
Deuteronomy 18: 9 – 12 (KJV)
9. When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
10. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
11. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Deuteronomy 18: 9 – 12 (GNT)
9. “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, don't follow the disgusting practices of the nations that are there.
10. Don't sacrifice your children in the fires on your altars; and don't let your people practice divination or look for omens or use spells
11. or charms, and don't let them consult the spirits of the dead.
12. The Lord your God hates people who do these disgusting things, and that is why he is driving those nations out of the land as you advance. 13 Be completely faithful to the Lord.”
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV
13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
He won't always be easily detected, either: "Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder his servants can also do it by pretending to be godly ministers" (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).
Jesus gives us great insight for how to spot Satan's tactics: "He was a murderer from the beginning and has always hated the truth. There is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44).
Whenever we discern deception and hatred at work in a situation, even in church, we can know that the enemy is prowling. We need to employ God's battle plan to defeat the enemy:
James 4: 7
"Humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
“Div·i·na·tion” /ˌdivəˈnāSH(ə)n/ noun
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.
The Celtic art of divination.
The above Scripture reveals some examples of those who need deliverance. People practicing or visiting those who practice divination, necromancy, palm readers, false religion, etc., need immediate deliverance, for they have been automatically initiated into the kingdom of Satan. There are a variety of other examples that are not quoted in the above passage.
My grandfather was a very strong and powerful in the occult realm. When I was six years old, my grandfather took me for a walk in a thick forest, heading towards a river; it was around one o’clock in the morning. I was carrying a satanic concoction on my head while my grandfather was walking behind me chanting some incantations. I was instructed not to look back, or else I would die. An evil spirit was waiting for me at the other side of the river to receive the concoction I was carrying. Once I handed it over to him, I found myself (translated) back in my house.
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Ezekiel 28:12-18 KJV
12. Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.