JESUS FAMILY CHAPEL
21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER 2021
Monday, February 8 to Sunday, February 28, 2021
Theme: “LORD, WE NEED A REVIVAL!”
WELCOME TO OUR 21 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE!
This is going to be an exciting 21 days! Whether you feel like you’ve had a slow, difficult, or sluggish start to the year, or you feel like you have sprinted out of the blocks, we believe that giving yourself fully to this 21 days of prayer and fasting will build momentum in your life.
You may or may not see things change instantly; however be rest assured that God is at work in you, your family, and your situations. Prayerfully read the Scripture verses for each day, take some time to meditate on them and let the Holy Spirit direct your prayers! Hebrews 11: 6 says, “…He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.” So let the seeking begin! There is great treasure to be found.
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING, CONFESSION, AND REPENTANCE
Monday, February 8th, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5: 18; Psalm 100; Psalm 103; Exodus 15: 1 – 11; Psalm 16: 5 – 6; Psalm 34: 1 – 6;
Job 33: 18; Isaiah 3: 10; Isaiah 43: 19
1. Heavenly Father, I give You thanks for life and for giving me victory through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. I give You all the glory Lord not just for all that You do, but for Who You are! From everlasting to everlasting, there is none like You Almighty God.
3. Lord, I thank You for keeping me, my family, and all members of Jesus Family Chapel alive and well, and for bringing us safely into the year 2021 and into the second month of the year.
4. I give you praise Almighty God for allowing peace to prevail in the U.S. from the election period up to the inauguration and beyond. In Your faithfulness Lord, You heard and answered our prayers.
5. Lord, I thank You that during this season of fasting and prayers, all will be well with us.
6. Heavenly Father, we appreciate You for Your mercies over our lives and on all that concerns us, and we thank You in anticipation of what You are going to before the end of this year 2021.
(Feel free to add your personal gratitude and thanksgiving to God Almighty!)
Tuesday, February 9th, 2021
CONFESSION AND REPENTANCE
Psalm 53: 2 – 3; Joel 2: 12 – 17; Romans 12: 1 – 2; Malachi 3: 3; Matthew 3: 12; 1 Samuel 1: 6 - 7
1. Father, in humility I surrender myself to You and I acknowledge, confess, and repent of all my sins: all known and unknown sins, and every sin of omission or commission.
2. I confess and repent of all sins of thoughts: motives, ideas, intentions, craftiness of the heart, etc. I also confess and repent from all sins of the flesh (mention any sin to God), lust of the eyes, and pride of life.
3. Lord, I forgive anyone who has offended me and I ask that in Your mercy You forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness in the blood of the Lamb.
4. I stand in the gap and confess the sins of my family members – both immediate and extended families (mention them by name), and to intercede on their behalf.
5. I confess the sins of the Jesus Family Chapel and the body of Christ. Lord, have mercy upon Your Church – forgive, cleanse, and heal the church.
6. According to 2 Chronicles 7: 13 – 14, I confess the sins of the land, and pray for the nations of the world (mention as many of them by name). Lord, have mercy on the leaders of the US, UK, Nigeria, and all other world leaders.
7. Heavenly Father, I consecrate my spirit, soul, and body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You.
8. I receive supernatural purging and cleansing from every dead work by the blood of Jesus.
9. Lord, sanctify and purify me from the filthiness of the flesh.
10. Lord, remove every shame and reproach that will bring disgrace to Your name from my life and family.
Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
CONSECRATION AND FRESH OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Joel 2: 28 – 29; Acts 2: 1 – 4; Proverbs 3: 1 – 12; Zechariah 12: 10; Psalm 126; Psalm 48: 1 – 2;
Romans 8: 5 – 7; Psalm 63: 1 – 2
1. Almighty God, pour out Your Spirit upon every member of J.F.C. worldwide and the Body of Christ, and give us the spirit of Thanksgiving, Prayer, and Intercession.
2. Lord, refresh every thirsty soul, and pour upon us the Spirit of grace and supplication that we may prevail in prayer.
3. Holy Spirit of God help us to be focused and attentive to Your leading during this season of prayers, and strengthen us to pray and not faint.
4. Lord help me to be more spiritually minded this year, and help me live a sanctified life that is pleasing to You at all times.
5. Heavenly Father give me new depths of intimacy with the person of the Holy Spirit and help me to use Your grace judiciously and not take it for granted.
6. Lord, as we embark upon this season of prayers, let there be a sudden visitation of the Holy Spirit that will cause a revival to break forth in our individual lives, within our families, in J.F.C. and spread out to the all nations of this earth.
7. Father give me the testimony that will make my enemies praise the God that I serve.
8. Lord, reveal Your beauty in my situation.
9. Lord, I need the fresh work and anointing of Your Spirit in me so that my testimony will draw men unto You (Psalm 63: 1 – 2)
REVIVAL AND RESTORATION
Thursday, February 11th, 2021
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE
Psalm 44: 1 – 3, 23 – 26; Psalm 124: 7 – 8; Psalm 34: 5; Joshua 5: 9; Galatians 3: 13 – 14; Psalm 144: 11 – 14;
Colossians 2: 14 – 15; Hebrews 12: 1; Romans 7: 23; Psalm 64: 1 – 8; 2 Kings 13: 14 – 17; Hebrews 4: 12; Job 6: 4; Psalm 44: 1 – 3; Zechariah 2: 8
1. Lord, as we turn to You in prayers, deliver us from shame.
2. Lord God of Israel, roll away the reproach of Egypt from my life and cause all outstanding challenges to be resolved.
3. Father deliver us from every age-long problem passed down from generation to generation in our lives – because Christ has redeemed us from all curses.
4. Almighty God deliver me from “strange children”, protect this land where I dwell and give me peace. Bless my children, bless the work of my hands and prosper me in this land.
5. Father deliver us from prayerlessness, unbelief, doubt, unforgiveness, being spiritually lukewarm, and any plans, intimidations, and attacks of the enemy that will hinder us from worshipping You the way You demand of us. Deliver us from every form of oppression.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, we decree the destruction of every spell, curse, and enchantment against the glorious destiny of every member of this church – including our new converts/members that will join this year.
7. Lord help me to stay free from everything that lures me into sin and the grace to live above sin.
8. Lord, deliver me from every arrow of the enemy shot at me.
9. Lord, favor, deliver, and bless Your Church in this land (US). Help us to regain this land for Your glory.
10. Lord defend all our assemblies of J.F.C. worldwide, and let there be no evil occurrence anywhere throughout the year.
Friday, February 12th, 2021
2 Chronicles 20: 15; 1 Corinthians 15: 57; 2 Corinthians 2: 14; Psalm 60: 11 – 12; Psalm 44: 3 – 7;
Psalm 146: 3; Proverbs 21: 31; Revelation 19: 1 – 2; 1 Chronicles 22: 13;
Exodus 23: 20 – 23; Psalm 112: 8; 2 Chronicles 24: 20
1. Father, I thank You for my salvation and for the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. By the blood of Jesus, Father wash and cleanse me of all my sins; let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh and strengthen me.
3. Lord, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Spirit and let every unbroken area in my life be broken.
4. Spirit of the living God take control of my life and cause ‘all strangers’ to flee from my spirit.
5. Father, let all multiple strongmen operating against me be destroyed and let the joy of the oppressors upon my life be turned to sorrow.
6. Lord, grant me victory over temptation and every satanic device, and ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters.
7. Holy Spirit of God, release Your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness within me. Make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness.
8. Father, help me not to shut out Your Holy Spirit or resist Your move in my life.
9. Holy Spirit, work freely in and through me and purify the channels of my life.
10. Almighty God, let the heavens open and let Your glory fall upon me; open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from You.
11. Lord, let the fire of the Holy Spirit burn all that is unholy in my life and generate Your power in me.
Saturday, February 13th, 2021
REVIVAL IN THE CHURCH – THE BODY OF CHRIST
2 Corinthians 7: 10; Ephesians 6: 14 – 20; Philippians 2: 13; John 13: 35; Romans 9: 1 – 3;
Matthew 28: 19; Matthew 9: 37; James 4: 2 – 3
1. Almighty God, bring a deep conviction of sin, spiritual brokenness, a holy fear of God, and genuine repentance among Your people.
2. There cannot be a revival and spiritual awakening without a mighty move of God in our Pastors and Christian leaders. Therefore Father we pray for a deep cleansing, genuine repentance, and spiritual power to engulf all levels of church leadership: Pastors, Prophets, Apostles, Bishops, etc.
3. Lord, bestow a spiritual hunger and a fervent desire for prayer upon Your people. Promotions and programs cannot produce a genuine prayer movement.
4. Heavenly Father, let there be a loving unity in our churches and a deep harmony between our churches. Cause the churches to reflect and rise up to the needs of the people living in our communities.
5. O God, fill Your people with a passion to see people come to faith in Jesus Christ. Give Your people the genuine burden for lost souls – to pray intensely and to boldly speak the gospel to them.
6. Lord, give Your people the passion for every day mission in the neighborhoods and the nations. Increase Your people’s zeal for evangelism of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
7. O Lord, we ask that You raise men and women up to serve the body of Christ and the communities with their God given gifts.
8. Father, pour out Your Spirit like a mighty purifying flood upon Your people and purify our motives as we pray for revival. Our motives must be for the glory of God and the increase of the kingdom of God.
Sunday, February 14th, 2021
REVIVAL IN THE LAND
Psalm 24: 1; Matthew 6: 33; Psalm 85: 6; 2 Chronicles 7: 14; 2 Timothy 1: 6; Psalm 80: 17 – 19; Isaiah 45: 22
1. Lord, I thank You that the earth is Yours and everything in it. I pray that You will help us turn from our wicked ways and return to You, the true and living God.
2. Lord, awaken everyone who has fallen asleep so that we may worship You in spirit and truth. Cause us to have godly desires so that we will seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness
3. Dear God, I pray that You will revive every individual in this nation and in all nations of the earth. Give them a refreshing from Your Holy Spirit that they may rejoice in You. Quicken Your people O Lord and make them live for You again.
4. Heavenly Father, I commit every individual in this land (and in all nations) into Your hands. I pray that You will humble Your people so that they will turn from their wicked ways and seek Your face. Help Your people to remember all the selfless acts of love that You have demonstrated, and cause us to love You unconditionally as You love us.
5. Lord, forgive all those who have allowed Your fire in them lie dormant. Stir up Your Spirit in each of us that it will burn brightly; and stir up Your gift in everyone so that we may fulfill Your purpose for our lives.
6. Father we acknowledge that we have fallen short of Your glory, so we ask that You cleanse us and create a right spirit within us.
7. Almighty God, we pray and cry out to You for revival in this land (and in all nations of the earth). Revive us again and breath into us life and purpose that we may live a fulfilled life.
8. Lord, we thank You for Your forgiving nature and we pray that You will forgive Your people for abandoning You. We pray that You will revive us again that we may call upon Your name. We pray that You will spiritually awaken all the people in this land (and in all nations of the earth) that they may know You as their Lord and personal Savior.
9. Heavenly Father, so many people have left Your kingdom but we decree and declared that in the name of Jesus, they shall return to You. We pray that You will cause the lost souls to turn back to You and be saved. And as they return to You, may revival sweep across this land of America (and in all nations of the earth, in Jesus’ name.
PANDEMIC AND TOTAL HEALING
Monday, February 15th, 2021
Psalm 34: 18; Philippians 4: 7; Isaiah 41: 10
1. Lord in this time of anxiety, fear, and isolation, we cry out to You for support, encouragement, and direction. We lay down our worried minds and troubled souls before You knowing that You will hear and deliver us.
2. We ask that Your Spirit will be with those who are afflicted and those who have lost loved ones to the coronavirus. May Your Spirit be with us all in these uncertain times, to calm our minds and souls; and may Your peace which passes all understanding guard our hearts and minds.
3. May Your divine love come down upon us and the entire world and bring an end to the spread of this pandemic. Lord heal the sick and comfort the lowly.
4. As the leaders of nations seek protection, safety, and cure for the public, Lord help and guide their decisions and actions; instill in them Your great wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
5. Lord, we pray that You will grant every country/nation both the divine and human resources to combat this coronavirus.
6. Almighty Healer, may Your loving hand of protection be upon every doctor, nurse, health care worker, and essential worker as they care for the sick. May You lift up and care for these men and women risking and sacrificing their lives for the good of the public; and guard and defend them against every harm. Lord, deliver them from anxiety for their own loved ones and provide for them financially and in all other areas of their lives.
7. Lord, be our Rock and Salvation in these times of distress, worry, and doubt. Give us the grace to stand firm upon Your word in Isaiah 41: 10; and help us spread the light of Your word and Your love to the ends of the earth – help us to be examples of Your love wherever we find ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
Tuesday, February 16th, 2021
Isaiah 38: 16 – 17; Psalm 107: 20; Mark 1: 41; John 16: 33; Matthew 8: 17; Jeremiah 30: 17;
Romans 8: 28; Psalm 103: 3; 2 Timothy 1: 7; John 14: 27
1. Almighty God, we ask that You heal and help the sick and infected in our communities, nation, and all nations of the earth. Sustain their bodies and spirits, and contain the spread of the virus. Protect the vulnerable elderly and those suffering chronic diseases or underlying ailments; and provide for them.
2. Lord we ask that Your healing hand will rest upon all our young ones and those that are strong. Inspire them to help in their neighborhoods and communities, and give them the grace to keep them from contracting or unwittingly spreading the disease.
3. God, help and make provision available for all levels of leadership in the land (local, state, and federal governments) as they allocate the necessary resources for combatting this pandemic. Give them wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and a persuasive voice.
4. Help the media to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the pandemic without causing panic and anxiety.
5. Lord, heal and provide every necessary support for those with all types of health challenges who feel isolated, anxious, and helpless. For the homeless in the society, protect them from the virus and provide shelter for them in every community.
6. For the Christian missionaries throughout the world – especially those in areas with high rates of the virus, protect and provide for them; encourage them and help them to stay committed and focused on the assignment You have given them.
7. Lord for workers facing layoffs and financial hardship, keep them from fear and panic and make provision for them where they need it most.
8. For employers of labor making difficult decision concerning their employees, give them wisdom and all-round provision as they lead sacrificially.
9. Dear God, help our pastors and church leaders faced with the challenges of social distancing and give them creative ideas on how to pastor their congregation effectively as well as positively reach out to their communities
10. Holy Spirit, inspire all Christians to pray, give, love, serve, and proclaim the gospel so that Jesus Christ will be glorified arounds the world.
Wednesday, February 17th, 2021
HEALING AND RECOVERY
Matthew 7: 7 – 8; Psalm 103: 3 – 5; Romans 8: 38 – 39; Isaiah 40: 31; Isaiah 53: 3 – 5;
James 5: 16; Philippians 4: 19; Philippians 4: 7
1. Heavenly Father, Your word says that You will hear the cries of all those who call on You. You say that You will send out Your word and heal them. Increase our faith that we may call on Your unfailing love for the healing and recovery that I need. Lord, bless and keep us, make Your face shine upon us; turn Your face towards us and give us peace.
2. Almighty God, You said to those who ask, it will be given; to those who seek, they shall find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened. You are the God Who heals, therefore we ask that grant healing to all who are sick.
3. Lord, You are the God of all hope and so we look to You in our time of need. You are the Comforter, please bring comfort; You are the Spring of Living Water, help us to find life in its fullness in You.
4. Lord, You are our rock and fortress and we can always find refuge in You. You are God Who forgives our sins and heals all our diseases. As we call upon You now, we ask that You restore us to full health, for nothing will be able to separate us from Your love.
5. Everlasting Father as we call upon You today, renew the strength of the weary and give power to the weak. Help Your people to draw on Your strength when they are weak; receive healing when they are sick/ill, and to find Your comfort when they are in distress.
6. For as many that experience long-term or inexplainable health issues, help them to find encouragement in You . We ask Lord that You will bring health to health to their bodies, healing to their bones, and restore strength and hope in their struggle.
7. Lord Jesus, the Bible says You took our pain and suffering; You were pierced for our transgressions; You were crushed for our iniquities; the punishment for our peace was upon You, and with Your stripes, we are healed. Therefore we ask that as may who are ill will be restored by Your healing power, in Jesus’ name.
8. King of Glory, we ask that You ease the pain and strengthen those who feel weary and unable to carry on. Hear their cries and turn Your face towards them. Forgive their sins, save and raise them up.
9. Almighty God, we ask that You look upon the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of Your people and reach out to them with Your healing touch. May Your peace which surpasses all understanding, guard and keep their hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.
Thursday, February 18th, 2021
Isaiah 35: 1 – 2, 5 – 7; Jeremiah 33: 1 – 3; Exodus 5: 22 – 6: 1; Habakkuk 2: 1;1 Samuel 30: 8;
Job 42: 10; Jeremiah 29: 14; 2 Kings 20: 9 – 11; Job 22: 28
1. Heavenly Father be merciful unto us and save us for Your name sake.
2. Lord, set us free from all forms of imprisonment and from all that limits or hinders progress in our lives and ministries.
3. We call upon You Almighty God to appear and speak to us in our diverse situations and reveal to us the hidden things that keep us imprisoned. Show us great and mighty things which we do not know.
4. Lord, help us as we pursue our adversary, and enable us to recover all that has been lost just as You helped David.
5. Father, turn around our captivity and bless Your people worldwide and especially every member of Jesus Family Chapel twice as much as we’ve suffered.
6. Precious Lord, let us find favor with You as You attend to our needs.
7. Just as Hezekiah requested the sun to go back, Lord, restore us to Your image and likeness – the original form and nature You created man.
8. We shall decree a thing and it shall be established; therefore we decree sound health in our bodies and all-round restoration, in Jesus’ name.
JESUS FAMILY CHAPEL
Friday, February 19th, 2021
HELP FOR JESUS FAMILY CHAPEL
Psalm 121: 1 – 2; Psalm 5: 12; Psalm 92: 12; Psalm 5: 12; 2 Corinthians 7: 1; Deuteronomy 28: 12;
Hebrews 12: 24; Isaiah 451 -3; Psalm 24: 1; Joshua 1: 3 -5; Isaiah 2: 2 – 3; James 2: 14
1. Almighty God, let Jesus Family Chapel experience unusual favor throughout this year 2021 and beyond.
2. Father, let the prophetic declaration for this year “Crossover” find practical manifestation in our entire lives and church this year and beyond.
3. Heavenly Lord, help all members of J.F.C. to live a sanctified life that will be pleasing unto You at all times.
4. Father, bless the works of our hands so that we will be a blessing to Your kingdom and to humanity.
5. Father, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, destroy any invisible barrier on our paths and help us make progress in life this year 2021.
6. Lord, we pray that You will make a way for all our brethren having immigration problems this year. Let those applications already at the home office receive favor and let all impossible, complex cases be turned around, in Jesus name.
7. Father, we ask that You strip kings of their power to remove every control and restriction put in place to hinder the stay and blessings of Your children in this land
8. Lord we pray for numerical increase at J.F.C. worldwide. Let there be a massive inflow of souls in all our branches especially here in Atlanta
9. Father give every member of J.F.C. the grace to be Your ambassadors in all that we say and do, wherever we find ourselves – at home, work, and within the community.
10. Lord bless us at J.F.C. with the following gifts of the Spirit:
a. Teaching (Romans 12: 7; 1 Corinthians 12: 28; Ephesians 4: 11)
b. Tongues (1 Corinthians 12: 14; 1 Corinthians 14: 27 – 28)
c. Interpretation of Tongues (1 Corinthians 12: 10; 1 Corinthians 14: 27 – 28)
d. Voluntary Sacrifice (1 Corinthians 13: 3)
e. Wisdom (1 Corinthians 12: 8)
Saturday, February 20th, 2021
SENIOR PASTOR AND HIS FAMILY
Ephesians 6: 19; 1 Thessalonians 5: 25; John 12: 37; Psalm 143: 12: Isaiah 41: 13 – 14;
Proverbs 8: 12; Daniel 5: 11 – 14; Psalm 125: 2; Psalm 128: 3; Isaiah 49: 24 – 26;
Psalm 27: 1; 2 Timothy 4: 6 – 8; Matthew 15: 13
1. Mighty God daily unleash Your fresh anointing upon the life of Your servant Rev. James Solomon, and give him more wisdom, knowledge and understanding to teach, preach, and minister to the glory of Your name.
2. Heavenly Lord, empower and anoint Rev. James with a fresh oil and anointing.
3. Lord remove every obstacle or objection from his pathway.
4. Lord in Your mercy, silence every evil plan against their lives, family, and ministries. Arise Oh God, and let the enemy of their lives be scattered.
5. We bind and cast out every spirit of infirmity and any sickness in the lives and bodies of our Senior Pastor and his family
6. Father fortify the strength of your son and daughter – Rev. and Rev. Mrs. James.
7. Father, grant our Senior Pastor divine wisdom and creative solutions for the challenges of our time.
8. Lord, we ask for supernatural protection upon Your servant and his family and grant them divine health.
9. Whatever God has not planted in the family and ministry of Rev. James and his family, let it be rooted out and disgraced.
10. Father, contend with those contending with Your servant and his family, and let Your special hand of favor rest upon them for the rest of their lives.
11. Lord, help Rev. James to finish well and finish strong, and empower them to break new grounds in their ministries.
Sunday, February 21st, 2021
RESIDENT PASTOR, MINISTERS AND LEADERS
Zechariah 3: 1 – 4; Isaiah 55: 10 – 11; Numbers 23: 19; John 12: 37; Hebrews 12: 24; Isaiah 59: 19;
Psalm 31: 20; Ephesians 3: 16; 1 Samuel 2: 35; 1 Chronicles 12: 32;
Psalm 92: 10; Psalm 89: 22 – 29; Psalm 91: 9 – 16
1. Lord, let Your hand rest upon our Resident Pastor, Pastor Ben Chigbu and cause him to operate in divine wisdom.
2. Father cause our Resident Pastor to be filled continually with your Holy Spirit, so that he will not loose focus or be distracted.
3. Lord continue to endow Your son with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and a spirit of excellence in all that he does.
4. Lord, we pray for Your divine protection, security, and blessings upon the lives of our Resident Pastor and his family. We ask that You reward their labor and sacrifice for the Body of Christ.
5. Father we pray that You will cause Pastor Chigbu to hear You clearly and directly through Your Holy Spirit at all times
6. Almighty God remove all obstacles and hindrances from his path, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, we ask that You rest Your hand upon our Ministers and Leaders and cause them to operate in divine wisdom
8. Father, we ask for Your divine covering and protection over our Ministers and Leaders and their families. Let the Blood of Jesus speak against any evil altars and destroy the works of the devil against their lives.
9. Heavenly Lord, preserve and protect our Ministers and Leaders from the schemes and craftiness of men.
10. Lord, strengthen our Ministers and Leaders as they face challenges that come with the responsibilities of leadership.
11. Father, give our Ministers and Leaders wisdom, knowledge and understanding for leadership.
12. Lord, anoint our Ministers and Leaders with fresh oil.
13. Father, raise a hedge of protection around our Resident Pastor, Ministers, Leaders and their families
14. Almighty God, preserve the health of our Resident Pastor, Ministers, leaders and their families, and let them fulfill your counsel and mandate.
Monday, February 22nd, 2021
MANIFESTATION OF THE FRUIT AND GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Galatians 5: 22 – 23; Isaiah 37: 31; Isaiah 32: 15; 2 Timothy 1: 6; 1 Corinthians 2: 4; James 2: 20 – 26;
1 Corinthians 12: 1 – 31; Romans 12: 5 – 8; Ephesians 3: 6 – 8; Ephesians 4: 11
1. Lord help me to be deeply rooted in Your love (and in Your Word), so that I may bear fruits
2. Father I pray that the fruit of righteousness will be made manifest in my life
3. In the book of James, we are reminded that faith without works is dead. Father stir up in me a willingness to live out all that I believe, and use me by Your Spirit to bring glory to Your name.
4. Lord empower me to win souls for the Kingdom of God on a daily basis
5. Everlasting Father, let there be visible demonstrations of Your power in our lives and in our services for You during this season of prayers and beyond
6. Lord stir up every spiritual gift in my life that has been dormant or inactive
7. For as many as desire the presence of God in their lives, Father cause them to witness Your manifestation; and let their lives show forth Your glory, in Jesus’ name
8. Almighty God stir up every spiritual gift in our assembly that has been hidden or dormant
9. Father, let there be divine manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit and uncommon abilities in Jesus Family Chapel, Atlanta Branch and worldwide.
10. Holy Lord, bless Jesus Family Chapel with the following offices and gifts of the Holy Spirit:
e. Leadership Mercy
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021
CHURCH DEPARTMENTS AND WORKERS
Nehemiah 8: 10; 1 John 2: 20; Psalm 90: 17; Psalm 5: 12; Daniel 6: 3; 2 Corinthians 10: 4 – 5;
Hebrews 11: 6; Exodus 23: 25; Psalm 48: 1 – 3; Acts 2: 1
1. Father, we thank You for strength, grace, and daily provision for the members of the various departments at J.F.C. (list the departments by name)
2. Lord, give each church worker the unction to function effectively and to carry out their assignments successfully
3. Father, let Your beauty rest upon each department, all church workers and their families
4. Heavenly Father, let every ministry/department of J.F.C. experience an unusual favor throughout this year 2020
5. Lord we ask that you endow every leader and worker with Your grace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and a spirit of excellence. We come against every evil plans concerning the various ministries and departments, in Jesus’ name
6. Faithful God, bless and reward every church worker for their sacrifice and labor of love
7. Lord let Your beauty be revealed in each department and in our work/service for the Church
8. Holy Spirit, we pray for unity among all church workers, leaders, and departments so that they will work in one accord and one purpose of mind, and bless them with grace and wisdom from above
Wednesday, February 24th, 2021
Acts 2: 42 – 47; 2 Corinthians 7: 1; Galatians 6: 9; Colossians 4: 2; Philippians 2: 2, 5;Matthew 16: 18;
Matthew 28: 18 – 20; Jude 1: 20; 2 Samuel 22: 34 – 36; Zechariah 2: 5; Isaiah 2: 2 – 3; Joshua 1: 3, 5
1. Lord, give us all at J.F.C. the grace to be steadfast and faithful in reaching out to the lost and unsaved in this land
2. Lord, we pray for the spirit of unity and one accord at J.F.C. and in the body of Christ in general. We come against every evil agenda of frictions, division, cliques, and distractions.
3. Father help us to have a personal encounter with You – individually and as a church. Do not let us miss our “day of visitation”
4. Lord, strengthen the faith of every member of J.F.C. to do the work of evangelism
5. Almighty God in Your power, build Your Church – J.F.C. Atlanta Branch. We come against every agenda of the enemy against Your church. We pray that You pull down and destroy every devices of the enemy in form of pride, confusion, prayerlessness, disunity, gossip, envy, and every other influence of the powers of darkness against J.F.C., in Jesus’ name
6. Lord, this year grant us supernatural growth after the order of the early Church
7. Father, increase us spiritually, financially intellectually, and numerically
8. Lord, we pray for a manifestation of Your power and glory, and the full expression of Your presence during all our church programs and events this year
9. Father uncover every veil hindering people from receiving the glorious light of the gospel, and give us at J.F.C a burden for lost souls
10. Lord we pray for numerical increase at J.F.C. worldwide. Let there be a massive inflow of souls in all our branches especially here in Atlanta
11. Lord give us the grace to possess this land for Your name
12. King of Glory this year, we ask for the full expression of Your presence and power and let it be felt mightily in our lives during all our weekly services so that there will be an eruption of testimonies of Your power, faithfulness and love
Thursday, February 25th, 2021
FAMILIES, MARRIAGES AND SINGLES
Colossians 3: 1 – 21; Ephesians 5: 21 – 23; Matthew 6: 33; Exodus 23; 25; Colossians 3: 23 – 24;
Daniel 6: 3; Esther 2: 9; 1 Peter 2: 9
1. Heavenly Father, we ask that your blessings, love, continued guidance, and favor rest upon all families represented at J.F.C.
2. Lord, we pray for your divine intervention, healing, and restoration upon marriages going through challenges of unbelief, infidelity, lack of trust, separation, divorce, etc.
3. Lord, help our marriages to be a true reflection of Ephesians 5: 21 – 33…with emphasis on Vs. 33.
4. When marriages are broken, it reflects on the Body of Christ; Father arise in our defense and destroy every satanic agenda against our marriages here in J.F.C. and in the Body of Christ as a whole.
5. Father, we pray for the release of Your blessings upon the lives of our singles
6. Lord in Your mercy, do not let our singles of marriageable age be overlooked, desolate or rejected
7. Father, let wisdom, knowledge, and understanding lead our singles into favor in Your sight and in the sight of their ordained partners
8. Precious Lord, we pray that wedding bells shall continue to sound in respect of our matured singles of marriageable age at J.F.C. and none shall lack his/her mate, in Jesus’ name.
Friday, February 26th, 2021
CHILDREN AND FRUIT OF THE WOMB
Psalm 127: 3 – 5; 2 Timothy 3: 15; Titus 1: 19; 2 Samuel 4: 4; 2 Peter 3: 17 – 18; Luke 2: 52;
Psalm 92: 12; Ecclesiastes 3: 1; Isaiah 37z: 3; Hosea 13: 13 – 14; Acts 1: 8; 2: 3 – 4;
Daniel 5: 11 – 12; Exodus 23: 26
Because of the fruit of the womb, we will not be ashamed; and because of the actions and potentials of our children, we will contend with the enemy and shine, in Jesus’ name
1. Lord, let our children receive the light of the gospel and serve You with all their hearts
2. Precious Father, may our children never be victims of circumstance; and may their destinies never be destroyed or disrupted by accident or incident
3. Almighty Father, watch over our children so that their lives will not be terminated as a result of someone else’s error.
4. Father, cause our children to grow in grace and knowledge, increase in wisdom and stature, and may they find favor with You and with man
5. Lord, give parents the grace, wisdom and understanding to raise their children in a God-fearing manner in the midst of this perverse world.
6. Father, give our children the grace for fruitfulness, effectiveness, and fulfillment of purpose
7. Bless our children with academic and all round excellence
8. Heavenly Father, we pray that as many who are believing You for the blessing of the fruit of the womb, You will show them mercy and cause them to conceive supernaturally
9. Almighty God, we ask that You make every womb that may have been dormant productive so that they will conceive and yield good fruits
10. Lord, we pray according to Your Word that this year 2020, there will be no barren in the house at J.F.C., in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, we ask for Your divine protection and covering over all our pregnant women and those who will be pregnant this year and grant them safe delivery like the Hebrew women
Saturday, February 27th, 2021
John 4: 34 – 38; 1 Corinthians 15: 58; Psalm 126: 5 – 6; Luke 8: 11; Hosea 6: 11; Amos 9: 14;
Psalm 104: 27 – 28; James 1: 22 – 23; 2 Corinthians 3: 18
1. Father let our service unto you be acceptable and not in vain
2. According to Psalm 126: 5 – 6, I declare all my sowing to start bringing forth blessings, and my weeping to return in joy
3. Father, let there be a manifestation and fulfilment of every divine word, prophecy and revelations spoken into my life – no more delays, in Jesus’ name
4. Lord, give me grace to gather the harvest You have for me. I will prosper in this land, in Jesus’ name
5. Heavenly Father, I thank You for the truth of Your living Word. Put in me the desire to be a doer of Your Word and not just a hearer of it
6. Lord, bring about a lasting transformation in my life. Plant in me a hunger and thirst for righteousness thereby making me more and more into the image of Your Son, Jesus Christ
Sunday, February 28th, 2021
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Psalm 100; Psalm 103; Hosea 2: 21 – 22; Isaiah 30: 19; Isaiah 65: 19; Joel 2: 25
1. Heavenly Father, we thank You and give You glory for this season of fasting and prayers
2. Almighty God we bless Your name for answered prayers this season and for helping and for granting us victory in all areas of our lives
3. Lord, we give You praise because every wall of hindrances and limitations in our lives, family, and church have been broken
4. Father we rejoice before You with a heart of gratitude because our season of weeping is over and our joy is here and now
5. Every devourer, cankerworm, and locust has been destroyed and WE ARE VICTORIOUS, IN JESUS’ NAME!!!